- Cash, in case she winds up somewhere that doesn’t take a card, stored separately from her wallet in case she lost that and needs to get home.
- A nail file. (It’s a fact of life that this is the one thing you always wind up asking people if they have but they almost always say no, and picking at rough edges will only drive you to distraction.)
- A hair tie or headband, in case she needs to throw up her hair and get to work.
- An extra tampon, for any woman who might be in need.
- A second, because nobody wants to give away their last tampon.
- Lipstick in a color that instantly makes her feel a hundred times more powerful with a single swipe.
- A small notebook (even a Post-it pad works) to write down ideas or thoughts or phone numbers at a moment’s notice.
- A pen that makes her to write all of these things down.
- Business cards, because you never know who you’ll meet and when.
- A day’s worth of medication (if she takes any), set aside in case she can’t get home or to the pharmacy in time.
- A snack, because nobody likes anyone when they’re hungry.
- Photos, either on her phone or in her wallet, of people she loves and wants to keep nearby always.
- A good luck charm, be it a penny she never uses or a keychain from a special vacation, or anything else that might mean something to her.
- A phone Charger, and maybe an external battery back if she’s busy all day and not near an outlet.
- A mirror. (The front-facing camera on your phone absolutely counts.)
- A song, downloaded on her phone in case she loses service, that instantly puts her in a ‘can do anything’ mood.
- A book she can get lost in if she’s waiting or commuting or sitting alone in a cafe and wants to escape to another world for a moment.
- And the knowledge that no matter what the outside of the bag looks like, how much she paid for it, or the label on the tag, her world is so much more than the sum of everything she’s carrying around, but at least they are the tools to help her conquer whatever comes her way that day.
- Some mint or Chewing gums
Types of bags
- Briefcase Bags
- Messenger Bag
- Business Bags
- Cross body Bags
- Shoulder Bags
- Cross body Bags.
Women purses, satchels, tote and shoulder bags are an ideal option for the formal options. While the cross body bags, clutches and wallets are mostly used during casual occasions such as parties, get together and other such events.
The backpacks, messenger and cross body bags and others can accompany you at the workplace while if you are planning for a outing then briefcase bags and totes are ideal. Along with this, the wallets for men are for the everyday use.
This is how wearing a messenger bag bad for your shoulders and back.
Messenger bags, especially those with a lot of weight in them, can pull your shoulder in very weird ways. Several massage therapists and doctor have confirmed this to be the cause of some of back pain.
Be careful about how much weight you put in them, switch up which side you put the strap on, and stretch your chest and shoulder muscles after using. Or, get a backpack.
Carry a bag when you go out/ why you should carry a bag when you go out?
Bags add class to your body language. If you are wearing stylish accessories there are more chances of people getting attracted to you. Many stores provide bags and accessories which add class to your attire.
Why do people carry large bags?
Considering women’s bags, tall girls look better with large bags than small ones, so maybe just for the looks some women wear large bags even if they don’t fill it up. Some high-end brands make large bags and people wear them just for the sake of wearing brand bags, or they might be specially made for carrying laptops etc.
Are backpacks or messenger bags better for commuting on a bike and why?
A backpack purely from a load stability standpoint, affecting comfort and safety – would be the better choice for bike riders.
When riding a bike, you want your carried cargo/weight as symmetrical and balanced as possible. A backpack does this best.
A messenger, while a very cool bag, would not be symmetrical on your body and wouldn’t be balanced.
5 Types Of Bags That You Can Carry To College
Backpacks are the obvious go-to for toting heavy loads from place to place, and there are tons of cute options out there, if that’s your style.
Backpacks provide more support and space. So if you’ve got a lot of books and gear, or like to take your laptop with you from class to class, the classic backpack is going to be your best pick.
- Tote Bags:
Tote bags are an adorable way to carry all of your things inside AND outside of class. One of the many pros of a cute tote is just that–you can use it for books on weekdays and as a purse on weekends!
Tote bags are definitely more chic than backpacks, and they can make your outfit look pulled-together and polished. If you’ve ever hit the mall or a coffee shop after class with your backpack, you know how awkward it can feel carrying it off-campus, but with a tote, you won’t have that problem!
- Messenger Bags:
Messenger bags are a great option if you want to carry your laptop or gym clothes. Style wise, if you have a laid-back, bohemian look, it will probably be easy for you to rock a messenger bag.
Depending on how much you have to carry, you can choose from giant, luggage-style bags to small, cross-body swing packs. It’s up to you!
- Laptop Bags:
Laptop bags are a much more substantial way to carry and protect your laptop.They come in many different colors and patterns ,they also make transporting your computer from place to place easier.
Whether you want a simple style with a handle or a full-on bag with heavy-duty straps, you’ll be covered– with tons of options!
- Drawstring Backpack:
This option is ideal for simple transport of lightweight items like a change of clothes, wallet, phone, make-up, etc. This bag is not intended for the transport of heavy books, but is quite convenient for day-to-day use.
Backpacks are supported by two handles that helps you to carry the bag on your shoulders. As fashion sense has changed, so have the backpack styles. You can go in with the old back-to- school backpacks, or change it up a little with all the new styles. These bags are comfortable, yet pretty. They vary in sizes too, if you just want to put in a few essentials, then go for a small cute backpack, if you want to put in your books, buy a bigger size. This kind of bag suits all kinds of clothes.
What is the difference between Messenger bags, Carryalls and Sling bags?
A messenger bag is in a shape of a sack that is worn either on one shoulder or across the chest.
Carryalls are also called “tote bags” which come in various sizes and have handles that can fit around your wrist. Some of them also come with a long adjustable strap that can be worn depending on the wearer’s comfort.
Sling bags are small in size and usually have thin long straps to wear on your shoulder or across your chest. People get confused between Messenger bags and Sling bags as they are more of less the same only differ in size.
Don’t you put these things in an overnight bag?
Look at what You would need to be comfortable for the trip, what would you need if something unexpected occurred, and what you would need in case you have to stay an extra day or two.
- Facial cleanser
- Makeup and Makeup remover
- Feminine products
- Tiger balm or some sort of muscle rub
- Small first aid kit
- Inexpensive quilt, if there is reason it will be needed
- Phone, Charger, Charging Cable
- Laptop and Power Cord
- Extension Cord
- Layered outfits to Accommodate different temperatures
- Workout clothes
- Appropriate Outerwear
- Folding blade
- Printed map of the area, usually just a printout from Google Maps
- Emergency numbers handwritten on paper
- Fine point permanent marker, Note pad.